Setting up Onenote & Skype for tutoring
- Create a FREE Microsoft account.
- Download OneNote & Skype 2016 from the Microsoft site.
- Sign in with your free account email.
- Send your tutor an email, letting them know the email you are using for OneNote & Skype.
- Your tutor sends you a Notebook Share link via email, and adds you to their Skype contact list.
- Click the ‘Your Name – Tutor Name tutoring’ link. It will send you to the online version of your notebook if on PC or MAC.
iOS and tablet users will have their Notebook Open automatically in their devices program.PC and Mac users continue instructions below.
- At the top right of the page, make sure you are signed into your Microsoft account.If you are signed in, you will see ‘EDIT IN ONENOTE’ at the top right of the menu bar. Click it!
- If you are signed in, you will see ‘EDIT IN ONENOTE’ at the top right of the menu bar. Click it!
- Your Notebook will then open in your software program.